Some of my most recent favorite things...???
1. Dr. Scholl shoes. These help my feet feel so much better. I did something to my second big toe on the right and I am going to have surgery to get the ligaments reattached. It's only a 50% effective type of surgery so I'm getting a second opinion before I do it.
2.Turkey burger from Costco. So much cheaper than ground beef and in soup, chile or lasagna I can't tell the difference and it's so much healthier for everyone.
3. Little books to write in. I keep them in my purse and all around my house. I know the "in" thing now is to just write on your phone...but the act of actually writing it down with my own hand on a piece of paper is just delightful to me.
4. Diet Dr. Pepper. I've been a long time Diet Coke fan...but Diet DP is just delicious to me right now. Maybe it's the cherry? This is my new go to when I want caffeine.
5. Alex and Ani bracelets. I only have 3 but each one is significant to me. One has an angel on it for climbing Angel's Landing; one is a crown that was given to me by beautiful friends on my birthday; one is a gift that Wayne gave me when I played Dolly in Hello Dolly...that part was such a gift to me. Anyway...I love wearing them and thinking on these things as I do.
6. Grandkid time! Oh my I am loving it. It's so great to have them all living so close so I can get plenty of it.
7. Leaf blowers. Our front yard leaves were in the gutter for the leaf truck to suck up in a very short amount of time. This saved Wayne and my aching backs and shoulders.
8. My new black office chair... I love how it spins. I love how I can make it tall or short. I love the cush factor.
9. Chicago style Popcorn..cheese and carmel mixed..from Costco.
10. That election season is OVER!!