Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for theatre

I had one more thing on my mind that  I want to be grateful for before the month ends...... live Theatre!

I really could see a show or more a week.
I love to go, talk about it, talk about going, talk about the show, take apart the show, put it back together in a new way, love the show, hate the show, try out for the show, be in the show.............all good.
This has been the month for theatre at our house.
We have seen show after show and loved it.
Crazy For You-- (Cousins Jenna and Hayden  are in it at Bountiful High)
Curtains -- (Cousins Shelby and Tyler are in it at Davis High)
Drowsy Chaperone -- (Friends are in it at Hale Centre)
Five Carols and Jingle Jacks -- (Bre, future daughter in law is in it at Weber State)

Laila is my best show buddy.  She can sit through a matinee in the afternoon and be ready to go again that same night.  I have already trained her well.

I am thankful.

1 comment:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

I love how you phrased this. Made me laugh. It is just SO Melinda and everything we love about you. I feel the same love for food, great fabric and lately wall paper. Must wall paper something in our next house! Love ya


"I love to go, talk about it, talk about going, talk about the show, take apart the show, put it back together in a new way, love the show, hate the show, try out for the show, be in the show.............all good."