Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laila's thankful list

    Laila brought home her Thanksgiving assignment from school.  I am always amazed how her mind works, and what she is thinking about.
   This list covers a variety of things we all can be thankful for.

Assignment:  USING THE LETTERS IN THANKSGIVING.....LIST THE REASONS YOU ARE THANKFUL...

T--is for Teacher that is very nice to you
H--is for the Heavens which shine above us
A--is for Apple that tastes very, very good
N--is for Nicknacks that I like to see
K--is for Knives that we can cut with
S--is for Stove that we can cook on
G--is for Goodness that comes from forgiveness
I--is for Igloo that keep people warm
V--is for a Vet that helps animals
I--is for Indians that hunt for food
N--is for Next that we do after anything
G--is for Gum that you chew

1 comment:

Kimi said...

She and I have that in common: I do NEXT after anything, too!