Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful for Pie night

I know I talk about pie way too much....but I really love it.
I love the roundess of it.
The buttery crusts.
The sweet chocolate, creamy lemon or the tart apple cranberry.....I'm salivating as I type.

There has been pie night in my life since I was 10 years old---- My Sweet Grandma and mother began this night before Thanksgiving tradition and thankfully it has stuck! My mom makes GREAT pies!!!!

I was able to go to my good friend's pie night on Friday.   (Si makes great pies too!!!)
It's so fun to be with loving people and share sweet treats and just count your blessings.
 I get another Pie night on Wednesday!!!
Does it get any better than this?

It's especially nice to eat the lovely homemade pie because I'm without a kitchen.  We have a big  open space and walls torn down, and wafer board floors, and no electricity and no water and basically homemade nothing is coming out of this kitchen for while.


I'm thankful for 3.14

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You clever girl, I almost had to ask what you were talking about at the end! Love the kitchen, I want to come and see it in the construction stage.