Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF....80's

Lyle and Sheri....Dec. 1988
Now that's some amazing hair!  The 80's were good to all of us BIG hair women. 
  I love this pic because it shows my mom with HAIR..... lots of hair. 
 She doesn't have hair right now. But she doesn't complain.  She just pulls on a wig and smiles. Mom does have some stubbley fuzz growing back on the very top of her head so that's good news.
                                         My  momma  had her birthday this week!!!  She turned 73!
We are so glad she is feeling good and moving forward after chemo. 
 She is an amazing woman of faith, optimism and unconditional love..... and a great example to all of us. I'm so glad she is still on this side of the veil......I love her so much!
Happy Mom's Day

I'm looking forward to my  Mother's Day missionary phone call...although I don't know when that will even be.  I will get three boy's phone calls this mother's day...and  I have two in person kids right here in Bountiful for me to hug and love.  I love being a mom.  Who knew?  I'm sure my 21 year old self didn't know how much it would mean to me.

No comments: