Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Short people have.....

Laila hates being short.  
It probably doesn't help that her brothers are "giants,"  that's what she thinks, anyway.  
She is always measuring  herself and complaining about all of the things she can't do because she is so short.  We have a stool in our kitchen to help her get the glasses, plates, food etc.... she does not like to use it.   Being vertically challenged must be tough.
She is the smallest in her class, and there are kids who are younger than she is.   She couldn't do rides at amusement parks for such a long time.    
I could go on and on about her nagging petite-ness...but I think she is perfect.  
I sent her this saying in her email.  When she got it she gave me a big smile and said, "Thanks."

1 comment:

Andrew and Gina said...

Tell Laila being short is great. You don't have to worry about being taller than your future husband. It's easier to pick things up off the floor or clean down low. Or pick up s baby. (I'm just thinking about my day and the benefits of being short).

Has she heard the Randy Newman song "short people"? :)