Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Pics and Movie

I love the above picture.  It's my Dad and Mom standing at the shore of Bear Lake this past July.  I'm calling it, "The Old Man and the She."  
They are really sweet on each other still, and it makes my heart feel good to watch them.  Old Love is so much better than Young Love.

We--the extended Cole/Call/Welch/Brown girls--  just had our first movie date.  We are hoping once a month to get together and see something, do something or eat something..  Today was  the first day of the new movie, The Help.  Most of us had read the book, so we were really looking forward to this movie.  It didn't disappoint.  I laughed.  I cried.  I loved it.  This is my kind of movie-- historical, great characters, beautiful cinematography,  plus it takes the time to develop all of this....the movie ran over 2 1/2 hours long.  

Did I say I loved it?...cuz, I did.


2 comments:

bre and add said...

love love love :)

Unknown said...

I love that pic of your mom and dad. SO sweet.
Did you like it enough to see it again???? Friday.