This week has flown by ....from last Thursday to today, I've been in Arizona and Yellowstone.. I was home a few days inbetween all of this to recover and get my boys working on the garage, but..... this week has flown by. I'm continually thankful for my life.
1. I'm thankful for airplane travel. Even with unexpected delays, it sure beats driving back from Arizona and taking two days to do it in, like the Belnaps did. They are great parents and did it to move their new daughter in law and all of her stuff and wedding things back to Utah... but I'm thankful I could fly.....in first class even. ( I just sounded like an old cartoon character, in my head....do you remember the pink lion or cat? What's his name?) but, I digress.....
2. I'm thankful I have boys painting my garage as I type. Two strong worker boys, who don't complain too much. They are getting some patching and painting skills along the way. It's good for them, and it's great to have a cleaned out, newly painted garage to begin organizing.
3. I'm thankful for my summer tomatoes. I planted 4 plants in May with high hopes of off the vine-ripe tomatoes. I have not been disappointed. Nothing tastes better. I have always loved this red fruit/vegetable!!!
4. I'm thankful for a quick trip to Yellowstone. My 4th this summer.
5. I'm thankful I didn't have to drive. It was great to be with the Si and Jacob Foster and go see how Brookie-cookie has been living and working this summer. She is great, but her living conditions are, well?, .... one word....squalor. Addison is always delightful to be with and to see perform in Guys and Dolls. It was fast, but it was fun. And according to my foodie friend, one day in West Yellowstone is enough to find out there is NO good food anywhere in town.
6. I'm thankful for a jam packed August....we definitely are spinning faster and faster as we move toward the beginning of school starting and fall. I'll have three sons all living away this fall. Only Monson and Laila living at home. WOW...things are changing at my house.
7. I'm thankful