1. I am thankful for my job. I enjoy being an online school teacher. I love the women I work with and the time I spend with them. I have been in St. George all week at teacher training meetings. It's hard being in hot St. George and never really seeing or feeling the sun. We are in the basement at the district in a windowless room. OH well. I love brainstorming and problem solving and creating new ideas to empower parents to teach their children.
2. I am thankful for my hubby. Wayne is my rock. He is doing great with Laila and Monson and running our household while I am away. I love his wild texts throughout my day and phone calls at night.
3. I am thankful for technology. It continues to amaze me and I am glad that I can learn and grow in this arena as well.
4. I am thankful for diet coke and sugar free candy to get me through my munchy days.
5. I am thankful for my own bed and pillow. Marriott beds are great, but my own bed with my snuggly Wayne is better.
6. I am thankful for my mom. She is an online school teacher as well. It's fun to come down here and spend time with her. I love watching her relate to other teachers and share her hard earned knowledge and experience with us. I love sharing a room with her. I feel so blessed that I am her child.
7. I am thankful for my friend, Heidi. She just moved to St. George with her family. They have been Bountiful-ites forever, but just felt like it was time for a change. Time to get warm. Time to get closer to her California kids. Time for a fresh start.
This takes so much courage.
I love her spirit and sense of adventure. (She is out of her comfort zone! )
It was fun to be here and see her "work in progress" house and go to a Movie. Heidi loves movies and she let's me share her popcorn and raisenettes. I am glad to know this friendship isn't over -- we have just relocated it.
8. I am thankful.