Saturday, September 4, 2010

Laila-isms

#1:  Wayne asked Laila if he could walk down the hill with her to school.  She thought long and hard, screwed her face up and finally said yes.  On the way to school Wayne thanked her for letting him go.  SHe said, "Yeah I decided I shouldn't be embarrassed cuz, when I'm a grandma I won't have any good pictures in my scrapbook if I don't do things."

#2  "My hair totally slows me down.  I wish I could cut it all off...but I wouldn't look good."

#3  "I think I'm the fastest reader in my class....but I make things up sometimes when I read."

#4  "Dallas says the best prayers...he says things like Dear, Kind and Gracious Heavenly Father...."

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'll second that, Dallas does say really good prayers. But I love hearing Laila pray just as much!

Kimi said...

Ca-lassic! I hope you have a whole book of these!

Erin Blake said...

love her. Is she still bffs with Emilee?

Melanie said...

Oh I love it! And love her, and you.

.HeidiB's....................................................................... said...

Laila, You make me laugh and I miss your sweet beautiful face!