Thursday, May 25, 2023

Tru and Twain

 Truman surprised me this Christmas with an invitation to a concert.  SHANIA TWAIN - which he says is the soundtrack of his youth every time he got in his dad's truck.   Tru and I had a great time, singing out guts out to the oldies...Man I Feel like a Woman, Forever and For Always, From this Moment, You're still the one, That Don't Impress me Much, Any Man of Mine, ...   Tru got us great seats, and spent on a premium parking lot pass that made parking and leaving USANA delightful.  He thought of everything.  He said, "I love pretending like I'm rich!"

 I like how Shania is cross-cultural and cross-age groups..  She's not just country, she's pop.  She's been around since the 90's-- and has a resurgence in her career and with songs for the younger set, so all age groups were there.  












No comments: