Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Spring and people

It's good weather finally!  Wanee loves sitting in her swing and hoping that neighbors stop by to chat.  She loves watching and listening to the birds and watching the blooming trees turn into luscious leaves.
I got to brunch with my Krystin and Cindy and catch up on sooo much family stuff.  They are the best! We have a shared history and love that goes back 60 years.

These two birthday twins -Sophia and Lexi- share a May 5th birthday and they go out of their way to celebrate each other every year.  
I got to spend BYU women's conference with my friend Si Foster... she is awesome.  I loved learning about Jesus and how to be better disciples.  WHen I walk around with Si it's like being with a celebrity--so many people know her from her blog, Instagram and cookbook.  She's an amazing cook and I love being her friend.

No comments: