Sunday, December 26, 2021

My siblings

I love these guys.  It's weird when you lose your parents - the people who were your ties that bind-- to still get together. But I'm so glad my sisters and brother make the time for this to happen.   We laugh and reminisce and keep everyone in the loop about what's happening with our children's lives.  We try and stay away from risky topics like covid and politics...and currently, Religion.  But we do enjoy each other.    

We had our Sibling party at Fat Fish then went to Adam's home after for presents and treats.  

Gary went all out this year and gifted us all a book from Marcie's blog.  She kept a blog from 2009 to 2014 that was forgotten about until now. Gary pulled it all off and got it published.  It's a lot of writing and when I read it I can hear her talking to me.  Her voice is on every page.  


I gave everyone popcorn and a framed pic of my dad with his famous saying... "I am sufficiently suffonsified and anything else would be superfluous," said Lyle Cole at the end of almost every meal.











No comments: