Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Computer desk!

So you ask....."What have you been doing while Wayne is in Chicago?"

"Just hanging out at IKEA, getting a wild hair to switch out my broken computer armoire to something light, fresh and organized."

I was sick and tired of sitting with my legs to one side and twisting my torso to type all day long. 
 I was sick and tired of looking at the dark hole of unorganization.
I only closed this desk up  when company was coming over...so maybe one time a month and the rest of the time we had to just avoid looking at it.  

It's always daunting buying things from IKEA..........the massive desk-bookshelf unit gets put into my  car in two little boxes.  
Now it's up to me to put it all together. 
 I knew I could do it! 
I love my new space.....come over and see it.
Get your Truth/Lie guesses in now.    I will reveal on Sunday night.
Hint: Most of you are guessing.....WRONG!

1 comment:

bre and add said...

ahhhh! I love it! I love that you can see more of the blue wall. It fits the rest of the house perfectly-plus all those shelves just to tuck things away in! It's perfect-Can't wait to see it in the flesh!