Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awesome Things

I was browsing in the book store on board the giant-cruise-ship-type ferry that was taking the choir kids to Victoria, BC..... I came across a book.....1,000 Awesome Things.................LOVED IT!!!
It lists things like......................

The kids table
The smooth feeling on your teeth when you get your braces off

Pulling a weed and getting all the roots with it

That moment in the shower when you decide to make it a really long shower

Letting go of the gas pump perfectly so you end on a round number

Picking the fastest moving line at the grocery store checkout

Coming back to your own bed after a long trip

I would agree.............ALL AWESOME

Now for some of my own AWESOME THINGS....

Watching tv shows on the internet on my own time and when I feel like it

Weather in St. George in MAY

Dove Dark Chocolate bar..............slowly melting on my tongue.

Finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans................and finding out they are ON SALE!

Laila's voice over the telephone enthusiastically telling me about her day

Fresh flowers by my kitchen sink

Computers that work quickly and never crash

Skype

a diet coke with mexican food

Wayne texting me with emoticons...........

No comments: