Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Month of Gratitude

Nov 1-  I’m able to tend my sick Tayla, Lady and Elsie so Lexi and Money can get away for a bit to Celebrate their 7th anniversary 


2nd- sang the girls to sleep with old songs my mom sang to me. All of my “kids” songs  and primary songs. Sang for a 1/2 hour. 


Nov 3.  Wayne’s secret Santa efforts to get whole fam in a cruise in April. We are celebrating our 60th birthdays. 


Nov 4- Road trips. Heading to St George to spend weekend with Belnaps, Lakes and Farleys 


 NOv 5:  Grateful to be outside riding my bike 


Nov 6:   Hiking turtle wall. 5 miles with my peeps. 


Nov 7:  Sunday “dirt devotional.”  Talking gospel and spiritual things…listening to Zoom testimony meeting.


Nov. 8: Grateful for Laila and her ability to work hard, and be so responsible and make a life for herself.  She’s positive and happy and just a lovely soul.


Nov 9:  WIN reading time. New this year in school - I love teaching reading to kids. 


Nov. 10:  able to get PJ’s for the grands.  IT will work out and I will find Andrews.   Glad to get them on sale and save a bit of money.  


Nov. 11:  Veterans… my dad and Tom and Markus and all those who choose service over comfort and safety


Nov 12.  Lunch with friends.  Birthday lunch with sunseekers and Paula and Myken lunch. 


Nov 13. Grandma Butters. It’s her birthday. So grateful for all my ancestors. 


Nov 14.  Church. Ward family. Importance of gathering. 


Nov 15.  Grateful Holly is home. And Wayne checked on her and found penicillin rash. 


Nov 16.  Grateful to be a life coach. Love helping people with their thoughts.   


Nov 17.  Ward members help with Christmas party 


Nov 18. Fights/ disagreements with Laila and ability to laugh and make up.  This one was around her wedding venue. 


Nov 19.  Walking friends.  Si, Kathleen, Erin.  Great therapy and gospel discussions. 


Nov 20.  Being a Choir kid at BHS. Lasting friendships and magical music memories.  


Nov. 21.  Family grateful dinner. Sibling dynamic.  Grandkids running around like crazy… making a grateful tree.


Nov.22. Online school…Love my job and it’s flexibility..


Nov. 23.  Grateful that Michelley cleans my house twice a month


Nov 24.  Pie party at Calls.  Or better yet a bread pudding g party. It’s truly delish with rum sauce. 


Nov 25. Thanksgiving dinner at Buzelli’s. They had 31 people in attendance. Set up 4 tables.  Looked gorgeous. 


Nov 26. Two days in SLC with my lover


Nov 27  Put up my Rainbow Christmas tree in living room 


Nov 28:  Christmas decorations


Nov. 29: Quiet house… Running water, electricity, a furnace and appliances, Christmas music playing in the background.  Feeling safe and loved.


Nov. 30: grateful for my body. I love how strong and soft it is. I’m grateful I have no aches or pains. 

No comments: