Monday, November 22, 2021

Grateful Dinner- End of Year of Awesome

We had our family grateful dinner - and I was grateful all could attend - 18 of us...just missing Laila’s Markus.   



We had a makeshift Thanksgiving meal, but we added roast beast for the anti turkey people.    Potatoes, gravy, Roast and Instant pot turkey breast, stuffing, cream corn, peas, hot rolls, peas, salad… pumpkin and cran-apple pie, chocolate cupcakes for the anti-pie people and cheese cake.   



We talked about our year of awesome.  I gave everyone a black globe to remind them of Hope for a better World…. And we wrote and colored on leaves what we are thankful for to make grateful tree.  “Gratitude turns what you have into enough.”  



Plus I got to hold baby George and see him smile…. IT was a good night.

This was our final Year of Awesome activity. As we reminisced through the year and the service and activities that we did, I was pleased and I think my kids liked it too.



No comments: