Monday, December 28, 2020

20 good things in 2020

20 good things in 2020. 


  1. Ran a Black Lives Matter Rally. Learned about systemic racism and privilege and held monthly anti-racism calls with family.
  2. Put on a Prom for Laila and Max.
  3. Laila graduated from BHS. 
  4. Successful Family Bear lake and Welch cabin trip. 
  5. Lost 20 lbs.
  6. Learned a new curriculum system for my online school.
  7. Did daily/weekly Come Follow me Study.
  8. Moved Monson and Lexi closer to us.
  9. Moved Truman back to Utah. 
  10. Continued to serve in the YSA ward.
  11. Wayne pivoted his business and brought in masks and continues to find ways to stay in business. Kept up on all our payments.
  12. Made Covid music videos and Read books online to my grandkids. 
  13. Weekly friend zoom/ phone calls. 
  14. Got an updated family picture.
  15. Voted Democrat for first time in my life and proud of it.
  16. Sent a life coaching email 52 straight weeks to my mailing list. 
  17. Walked Bountiful Temple to Salt Lake Temple. 
  18. Put in a Doggie Door.
  19. Don't set a morning wake-up alarm clock anymore. I just organically wake up.  It's beautiful.
  20. Laila got the covid vaccine...and Wayne got Covid...so both will have antibodies!

My Top NINE Insta posts:



No comments: