Sunday, July 8, 2018

Landon is 30!



We celebrated Landon’s 30th birthday with a fun party.  (30 years is a long time… I know… I was there from the beginning .)  Landon worked through the morning at his hair school, then Alex threw  him a White party for friends and family.   (almost)Everyone wore white  and there was Brazilian food and cake and lots of pictures and hugs. Really good support.  I painted a sunset for Landon to hang in his home.  He loved it.  Landon has had a rough- come to Jesus –  type year and he has come out 8 months later doing pretty good…thanks to continued love and support by Alex and all of us.  We are proud of the choices he has made now  and hopefully he will continue to grow.




I texted this to LANDON:    Thirty years ago I laid eyes on my little, hairy, Elvis looking, baby boy for the first time.  My Landon.  I was amazed by  your angel face. Parenting you has been Happy and hard- Anxious and awesome- Challenging and choice- Loud and loving- Memorable and magical!!  And I wouldn’t have missed this ride for the world!   I love you Landon my beautiful boy and I love being your momma



No comments: