Thursday, July 5, 2018

4th of JULY

 July 4th was celebrated apart.... Addison and Bre returned from Hawaii that morning and then went up to Heber with her family.  It's nice to have her parents home from their stint of teaching English in China this past year.
 Wayne and I went down to Spanish Fork to Morleys to make scones and visit with my side of the family.   Making scones is a Momma-Sheri thing to do, and I enjoy keeping up this tradition.   Landon and Laila were also with us.
 I love visiting with all of my cousins.. (Becky Poulter)..and sitting in the water ... in the shade.
 Monson and Lexi are in Michigan with her family for the next 10 days.  I know they will all be goo-gah over the girls.  Tayla is so smart and spunky and Lady loves to catch your eye and smile at you.
 Laila  did an art project with duct tape and stick on stars on Fielding Morley's back.  After an hour in the sun this is the result.  God Bless America and this sunburn.
 Wayne and I did a Sunset walk  and it did not disappoint.  We love the Sunsets in Bountiful.
Landon and Alex are waiting for their kids to come back after 3 weeks with their mom.  It's been hard this time.  We miss them both soooo much. Landon got the day off from hair school, so that was nice.
Truman is hanging out at the Lake in Portland with some of his crazies.  HE is sporting a new tattoo...much to my whatever?!?....

No comments: