Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I'm 56

 It was a good, relaxing, easy going birthday for me.  

Here is a play by play of my day: 
I went on a walk with Si
Cleaned out the boat from our Bear Lake adventure,
Went to Marie Callendars to get me birthday PIE... Rhubarb of course 
The Buzelli's surprised me with flowers, flowers and more flowers.  All of the bouquets are just gorgeous and are scattered around my house.  
Lunch with one of my BFF's Kathleen Newman at my favorite  local place Plates and Palates.  
Laila and I went for pedicures.   
Tru called and sent me flowers.  
Back Home for a nap and to watch a show-- Masterpiece theatre's Endeavor.   
Fun drop ins from friends and kind texts and messages from many filled with warm wishes.  
Family dinner at Joy Luck with Monson's and Addison's families
We headed up the canyon to be with our YSA's at a bonfire S'more night.  

I loved being with everyone. 
And all of this happened while my house was being cleaned.  a house cleaner twice a month is the best gift ever!!

There has been a bit of sadness surrounding my last 3 birthdays... It's filled with melancholy moments now.  I can't believe Marcie only lived to 54.  It's so weird to me.   Also not having mom and dad around to help me celebrate is odd.  But all in all I had a great Birthday doing everything I wanted and being with family and friends.  













No comments: