Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I love Mother's Day.  It's always been a reflecting time dedicated to the mothers in my life.  It's a day filled with memories and love....and a lot of laughter.   I thought of my sweet angel mother a time or too that's for sure.   We watched home videos when the boys were little, and Laila as a baby.  This should become a new mother's day tradition.  It's good to look back on our little family and see how far we have come, and how we have grown. We had a huge Canasta card game.....first time in 4 1/2 years.....and just talked and joked and enjoyed each other.
Wayne with his angel mother, Wanee, Holly ordering her favorite nephews around, me with my baby, and Wayne and Alife watching basketball.
We  had my dad, Wanee, Holly, and all of my children here.  I love having everyone around.  We ate an excellent meal of pork tenderloin ( thanks Si for the recipe) coleslaw, veggies, baked potatoes, and strawberries....and pie!  It was really so good.  I was moaning through it.  

Baby Alfie is a heavy, healthy boy.  He is my newest boyfriend and I love to hold and smell him.  IIt's heavenly.   He doesn't yet know how blessed he is to have Bre as his mom.  She is a beautiful, dedicated mother.  
 I make everyone take a picture with me every year.....
Tru, Laila, Addison, Bre
Landon, Alex, Monson, Lexi

No comments: