Sunday, July 16, 2023

61st Birthday

 


This is what 61 looks like.  I took the made-up pic and thought it was only REAL to take the bare-face pic. I like both versions of myself.    In the bare face pic, I can see many sun spots from hours, days, and years of swimming at Grandma's pool and being at Bear Lake for 51 years and enjoying my summers in the sun.  I also see clear green eyes, smile lines, wrinkles, and thinning brows..all signs that show my age...and I love all of it.  

I spent my day, once again, at Bear Lake with all my family.  We had a big breakfast, and opened presents--I received many rainbow gifts and Wayne reminded me I'm getting a house for my birthday.  I put on my Birthday hat, played a round of mini golf with my grand kids-- I got a hole in one.   Got a last raspberry Hot fudge shake-- my new favorite, then came home.




All the Hole in One winners




No comments: