Sunday, July 30, 2023

Jesus and rainbows

 


When you sell a house they tell you to take down your family pictures, any religious -Jesus pictures and any thing else personal, like they wanted me to take down all my lgbtq stuff all my pride pics and I said, “I will take my family pictures down but I will leave up my Jesus pictures and I will leave up my rainbow stuff because if you don’t love Jesus and you don’t love the LGBTQ peeps I don’t want you to buy my house." I was adamant about that, and I felt strongly to leave all of it up and out.  


I just found out from the realtor of the people who bought my house that the big reason they wanted this house is because of the LGBTQ flag flying out front and the Jesus pictures right inside the door.  They have a family member who’s gay and it’s been a really hard thing for them and they didn’t know if they were gonna step away from the church or what.  They needed a fresh start. Then they found my house  and it felt like a sign just meant for them. A place where they could heal and they said they felt a beautiful spirit here. 


And it makes me so happy - I’m continually reminded that this move is Spirit led. 

No comments: