Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Choose to believe

I have a choice.


I can believe in Christ or not. 


But when I choose to believe I know I’m experiencing the best life I can experience. 


I know when I live my life and try to pattern my life after Christ, Love is more abundant in my life. 


I know when I choose to believe that I am guided, my life is greater than when I believe I am going at life alone.  I have tried to do it alone. And I was ok.  I was a bit more sarcastic, despondent, cynical...but okay.  


But when I choose to have Him in my life, I like myself better. I like being around other believers and talking of Christ. I feel so much more hope. 


I know that I can believe whatever I want to believe. That is a gift we have all been given. 


And when I choose to believe in the doctrines of Christ, I feel joy. 


The song I heard on top of the Mount of Transfiguration by that little church group still rings through my head.. "I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back. No turning back."


Wayne got this Olive wood carving of Jesus carrying a lamb on his shoulders at a little shop  in Jericho.  And they threw in the olive wood heart.  We are thankful! 





No comments: