Friday, May 31, 2019

Laila's last Day of Jr. Year

She did it!  Laila made it through her Junior year with good grades, new officer friends, and new tech video skills.  SHe had to go to Bountiful High School's graduation up at Weber State with other jr. officers to see how to run the show next year when it's their turn.   I asked for an end of year pic and this is what I got.  Laila with officer friend and early morning baptism at the Temple buddy, Ammon Clark.   She's such a goof.


I got to take Landon out to see School of Rock when it came through town.  I took him out as thanks for helping me get my Life Coach website put together and launched.  
Landon is finishing up his hair school in a month...and he can't wait!

Monson and Lexi came up for a wedding for one of Monson's life time buddies- Johnny Maxwell. It was great to see every one of Monson's high school friends all married and succeeding and having babies.   

No comments: