Saturday, November 3, 2018

Grateful for bills

I just love knowing I have bills to pay and paying bills...here's why.....

What I'm paying bills on is all of my things and stuff  that I get to enjoy.
I have a monthly car payment...and I'm in love with my new Honda Pilot...so I'm happy to pay this.
I have a monthly phone payment.  Come on!  What's better than a smart phone?  I love the camera, the family text feed, the Social media access to keep me connected to family and friends.  I love the calculator, the audio Scriptures that I listen to in the morning.  The flashlight.  I am happy to pay for this.
I turn on a tap and I get cold water..or hot water.  It's amazing!  How blessed I am to have this convenience.  I'm happy to pay for this.
I drive on paved streets with few pot holes or problems.  I'm happy to pay for this.
I have a flush toilet... sewer bill?  Yes,please.
I have a monthly house payment and I love my home. It's comfortable and comforting.  It's decorated just how I want it and it provides beautiful shelter and more.  I will pay for this and I'm grateful that I can.

PLUS... what about paying taxes?  I'm happy to do this.   I can't believe how blessed I am to be born in America.  What a privilege and if it comes with a cost so be it.   I am happy to pay it.

and....if I am paying off credit cards, I'm so grateful for the cushion they provided when I needed to use them.  I'm grateful for all of this.....

I want to want what I have..and not get caught up in focusing on what I don't have and want to buy.   That's no way to live.

Living in abundance and gratitude is wonderful!

No comments: