Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 is Here

When 2010 came I was 47...and now you guessed it, I’m 57 and I’m looking back at the last ten years.


What’s happened in this decade….?


Lost my mom, dad and Marcie.  They are all my heavenly angels now.

Took up road biking with my Wayne.

Ran/walked two Half- marathons with Si and Landon.

Wayne said goodbye to Crestware and opened his own business Bountiful Industries


Started painting in my “ish” style. Created MANY paintings and a paint room in my basement.


Became a Life Coach.


Traveled to Scotland, England, France, Mexico, China, Canada and my love NYC many, many times.


Still teaching for Utah Online school. 


Changed from my big family car to a small Elantra-Yelo car and then back to a big Honda Pilot.


I’ve gained and lost the same 35 pounds.


Had another son come out as Gay.


Been in 8 shows-- favorite being Dolly in Hello Dolly and 5 Carols for Christmas by Jim Christian-- I met my theatre besties. 


Added in-laws-- (or in-loves) Bre, Alex, Lexi to our family.


Added 7 grandchildren..which truly is a great by product of having children. I get to be their Meema!


Chaperoned 1 more choir trip  ( still have Laila’s to go this year)


Sent two sons on a mission… Truman to England and Monson to Michigan


Had foot surgery.


Put on three Women’s retreats.


Served in the YSA’s for three years with Wayne as Bishop.

No comments: