Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Tru is 27

My Truman... he has always had my heart...
Happy 27th Birthday to this Handsome guy...
Truman is on the struggle bus lately with work issues and life issues and figuring out if he is going to stay in NYC or get a fresh start some where else. 
I wish I could just run my kid's lives, but I know part of life is learning from our setbacks. 
Some things I love about this boy:
Truman doesn't take "crap" from people.... including at work, which is what gets him into trouble.  Truman sticks up for the underdog and he fights for what he believes is right.
Truman is an activist. He will protest with the best of them...and write his congress people etc... 
Truman embraces the new, fresh trends but he is also about tradition and family ritual. 
Truman loves his family and we feel it.
Truman makes no apologies for who he is.
Truman is a creative soul.



No comments: