Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wayne's birthday

We celebrated Wayne's birthday with Poppy's blessing day.  Wayne got two new Sunday suits and was able to wear his Birthday Suit around all day.  
I took this Quiz on behalf of Wayne..... so I don't know how accurate it is, but it's pretty close. 

- What is something I say a lot?   "What’s Laila doing?"
"Where are you?"

- How tall am I? 5’ 10”

- If I became famous, what would it be for? Writing a novel

- What makes you proud of me? How committed you are to your callings and your family.

- What is my favorite food? Sushi

- What is my favorite restaurant? Thai. Chinese. Anyplace with really good Sushi

- If I could live anywhere, where would I live? Where ever Melinda wants to live--
Bountiful, Utah

- What do I do to annoy you? Make me take these quizzes

- What is a favorite movie? Star Wars saga

- You get a phone call that I am in trouble. Who am I with?
Eric Belnap or Bob Farley

-What is my dream job/career?   Finding stuff for people...a sourcer?  Biking.  Getting paid for reading.
 Wayne can do SOOOO many things.  He's a jack of all trades....he's just not a master of any. 


-If I could have dinner with someone famous, living or deceased, who would it be? Jesus


No comments: