Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Friends

I have amazing friends....let me rephrase that.... I have many amazing friends.  I am so grateful to have so many shoulders to cry on , so many to share a funny story with, to go on vacation with, be in plays with, go to lunch with, share my children with, party with, attend church with.... I just really feel so blessed in this area.

........and they just seem to know what I need... a kind word, food, help, time....and when I need it.  

 One of my AMAH-ZING friends sent me this quote today with some nummy cookies.  It is so appreciated.

Joseph Smith said, "Our Heavenly Father is more liberal in His views and boundless in His mercies and blessings, than we are ready to believe or receive.  God does not look on sin with ( the least degree of) allowance, but...the nearer WE get to our Heavenly Father, the more we are disposed to look with compassion on perishing souls; we feel that we want to take them upon our shoulders and cast their sins behind our backs."



No comments: