Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Introducing...... Baby ALFIE!

"Hey World.... I'm Alfred Lyle Welch...and I arrived January 15th 2014 at 6:12 in the morning.  It was a rough delivery and I spent way too much time in the birth canal, but I made it out!  I'm a bit bruised and swollen, but my 8 lb. 20 3/4 inch body is happy to be out in the light!   My MommaMelinda thinks I look delicious. I have amazing parents, that I know I love, but can't wait to get to know better. They are new at this, so I will give them a few breaks and not be too demanding....maybe."


Addison and Bre are so happy this little guy is here, and now Wayne and I get to be baby Grandparents for the first time.  We have had grandparent practice with Sophia and Andrew for a few months....and it will be awesome to add baby Alfie to the mix.  I get to fly to Florida in 2 weeks to hold and kiss and love on this little man....and see my first born son with his first born son.  Can't wait!




2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Such beautiful pictures! I am super happy for Addison and his little family too! Congrats!

Andrew and Gina said...

Congrats to Addison and Bre! Beautiful.