Monday, February 26, 2024

Temple Extravaganza

 Saturday was a full day at the Temple.  We call it our Temple Extravaganza day..and we did this twice in our YSA ward in 2019, and we loved it so much that we did it with some of our old YSA’s- the Edgars.  We went to Jordan River temple for baptisms, Oquirrh Mountain for Initiatories, Saratoga Springs for an endowment session and Mt Timpanogos for Sealings.  We had 6 of us and finished 140 ordinances.   In between all of the temples we had good food and discussions.  We tried to walk around a bit too at the temples to get our steps in. We left our house at 7 am and got back home at 8:30pm.  I was exhausted but in a good way.  I really like my temple time because it’s really the only time in my life where I’m disconnected.  No phone, no media, just me and my thoughts and God.  I go through each of my people and think on them, and pray over them, I breathe in peace and out love, I ask for guidance in different areas of my life, family, siblings, work, and primary.  It’s a really good mental, emotional and spiritual time for me. 

End of the night, Mt. Timp temple.  Lora and Sammi Edgar joined us.


Saratoga Springs..... for Endowments.

Oquirrh Mountain for Initiatories.

Lunch at Seven Brothers.

I got everyone temple rings to celebrate.

No comments: