Friday, October 6, 2023

Primary cookie day

 

My first week as Primary Pres I'm determined to go to every primary child's house and drop off a treat, find out their favorites and say a prayer for them  ( if they will let me ).  I have made over 100 cookies and packaged them up with this cute topper and I had one of my counselors/secretary join me and it was a great experience.  If the child wasn't home we just left the treat.. but the ones that were that we were able to meet with it was such a beautiful experience.  I'm enjoying these children and learning about them.  I also shared that I was going to greet them at the door every week and they could choose if they want a handshake, hug, high five, wave or fist bumps.   This week of visits has been a good first step in working on relationships with my presidency and with my  Primary kids.  Now I have to figure out how to minister to my teachers....

No comments: