Sunday, October 22, 2023

October Birthdays

 We celebrated OCTOBER birthdays.  We love having Tayla, Bre, and Poppy in our family.  Our tradition is to have a Sunday family dinner, presents, and cake and then go around the table and everyone says what they love about the birthday person.  It's really good to hear what's said and to watch the kids as we do this. 

Tayla is 8 and we had her baptism while her Meeme and Nana was in town on Oct 12.  I got to give a talk and Wayne confirmed her.  

Poppy had a paint party for her birthday... they painted pumpkins and Addison did facepainting on all the kids.....and she got her ears pierced.  She was so excited, but it hurt and she peed her pants.  She told me.  "I'm six but my earrings make me look at least 8."  She says this with her cute lisp.  



No comments: