Tuesday, July 19, 2022

What I like at 60

Who Am I:

Wife

Mother

Grandmother

Color code: Yellow/ Red

Daughter

Enneagram 7

Sister

DYT Essence 3

Friend

Teacher

Life Coach

Play style: Director

Woman

Myers Briggs: Campaigner ENFP-A


The title that centers me the most:

Child of God 


My favorite food is…Mexican and a  really good salad. 

My favorite restaurant is… Plates and palates for salads and  El Dorados for street tacos. 

On a perfect day I would… go for a morning hike, sit in the sun maybe at a beach or a pool, read/listen to a book, have friends for lunch at a great salad restaurant  and family for dinner with Mexican food.   Talk and laugh and watch a sunset.  Go to a movie or have a Musical theatre Sing-a-long.  Perform in  or see a show. 

My favorite season is… Summer

The best show on TV is… This is Us.

I’m really awesome at… coaching people, listening to podcasts.

My favorite color is…. Yellow, Sunset colors

If I could go anywhere it would be…   Machu Pichu, Alaskan cruise, Thailand, Always Scotland, Israel- this November!

The thing that scares me the most is.. not having good relationships with my family. But I’m not really scared of that..or really of anything.  I live by faith.  Physically scared of getting too close to the edge of a cliff or roof top. 

When we stop for a treat I like to get.. good cookie, a chocolate Oreo, almond concrete, or rhubarb pie- or really any pie. 

My favorite radio song is.. Adele songs-  "Easy on Me." 

My favorite spiritual song is…  Amazing Grace and  How great thou Art. 

My favorite book is… The Hiding Place. Read in 5th grade and many times since. The story and themes have stayed with me.  I like reading a lot of books...and have atleast 2 going at all times.  

My favorite movie is..  original West Side Story,  and The Godfather 1and 2 (I’ve watched it too many times.) 

No comments: