Monday, May 9, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

I had a good Mother's Day.  Flowers from Wayne... and a new dress from me.  

Church - where the speakers actually spoke about mother's and the good and hard of Mother's Day.  

Choir practice which I'm loving since I didn't have a choir for many years because of YSA ward. 

A nap.

Watched two episodes of  "Call the Midwife"- I love the show and you get to see at least one baby born each time.

Face timed with Laila and Markus.

Then to Landon's home with him, Truman and the Monson Welches for dinner of ribs- which Wayne spent all day Saturday getting just right.   We played Canasta and laughed a lot.  

I got my "obligatory" picture with each of my kids, bonus kids and grandkids.  Alex actually stopped on his way to the airport knowing how important this is to me.  

 Then off to visit Grandma Welch.  

I miss my mom.  May is always all about her...Birthday May 9m death day May 21, throw Mother's day and Memorial day in the mix and it's a SHERI month for sure.  I'm starting my 13 days of Sharing Sheri- 13 days of Random acts of kindness in her name.  








My original Fab Five. 








No comments: