Tuesday, July 20, 2021

59th Birthday

 I had a great birthday with the kids all celebrating me!

Birthday banner of  balloons( made by Addison)  when I woke up and decorated condo.  Then balloon banner taken down to the beach to be hooked on gazebos. 






Gorgeous boating day with no wind, tubed with my grandkids. 





All my family here at the lake  - can’t get better than that. My annual sibling picture. Marie Calendar Rhubarb pie and ice cream - two pies in fact to share and to eat.



Lebeaus food for lunch. Pizza and home made ice cream for dinner thanks to Adam and Christine - so my fave foods were all taken care of - it was awesome. Played games til 1 am. Many warm, sweet texts from fam and friends and on social media.   Fun-thoughtful gifts: Wayne got me an amazing zultanite ring from Mexico that I’m still in love with and it’s color changing awesomeness,  a bear lake sweatshirt, a Grace book and pens, and Ideal beach-Opoly and little picture frames.


I put this out on Instagram:

Happy Birthday to me. I feel grateful to be 59 years old today. I am blessed each age I get to become. Some people including my sweet Sister Marcie don’t get to be this age.  I’ve adopted the words “living longer” instead of “getting older.” Living longer is all about change.  Embracing change is the way I can live my best life.   Change in how I look.  Change in how my family looks. Change in my abilities. Change in my relationships. Change in my testimony.  Change in my challenges. Change in my belonging. Change in my thoughts.  Yay for 59!  And here’s to change and growth for 59 more !!

No comments: