Tuesday, July 20, 2021

COLE days at Bear Lake

added a COLE days element to our week for the grand kids. Cole days: Take a letter a day and do things that start with the letter while at bear lake. It was fun thinking about some things we could do and treats for each day.  (Good thing COLE is just 4 letters and we don’t have a last name like Zabriskie.)

I cut out  Big COLE letters to hang in condo and talked about my mom and dad and grandparents and who is my brother and my sisters at BearLake so the grands would understand relationships etc….




I knew I would get cooperation and excitement from my grands cuz they are THE BEST-- basically Sophia is my mini-me….we don’t know how this happened. 


C: wear (tye dye ) colorful shirts. crazy hair, Chalk,  Collect shells,  coloring books/ markers, cones, cotton candy














O: Olympic activities - glow stick dance party, Balloons. Oreos, Make Olympic Flash light torches
















L:  LeBeaus. Like a Lion, Love notes. Look what I can make… sand building.  Look what I can do… take funny pics, licorice

















E:  play eye spy, make spy glasses -paper towel tubes. Exciting treasure hunt around Condos with sunglasses and candy prizes.  Elastic fabric game - 















No comments: