Thursday, April 1, 2021

What's up?

I'm going to have weekly Meema days Tuesday from 3-6.  I just started this week, and so far so good.  My plan is to pick up Monson's girls and then Alf and Poppy and play at a park, get a treat and return them home.  




We checked out the Centerville Park by the Centerville Cemetery today.  It was awesome!  Then courtesy ice cream cones and home to my house for chicken nuggets and to watch Raya and the Last Dragon.  

Elsie got her self dressed to go with me.

_____________________


 Truman broke up with Levi and is moving to his own place in SLC.  We have been helping him get into his new apartment.  We enjoyed L. being part of our group...but I'm not the one living with him.   So Tru is once again starting over and I'm glad he's doing it closer to home this time.  He is working as a personal assistant for Patricia who lives in East Millcreek in a big gated home.   He calls her "P" and he says it's going good.  

My one regret is our family picture from last September.  (Except last September that is what our family looked like.)  I have replaced L.'s face with Harry Styles on the big pic.  I can't believe we didn't have L on the end and Truman on the inside.  Oh well... live and learn. 

 v


____________________

Laila is leaving again for North Carolina to be with Marcus Allred...her Marine.  They continue to talk engagement and marriage so we will see if she comes home engaged.  They seem VERY young to me.  But Laila is very determined when she has a plan.    We met Marcus' parents Sunday night, and it all went very well.  I teased Laila I was so excited to put on my gray wig and act like an old lady and she would not have it.  "Mom, you don't need to do that, you are already old. "  Marcus dad and step mom are 38 ad 31, so like Alex and Landon.  

_________________

Landon and Alex are putting a pool in their backyard... hopefully by the end of the July we can be swimming there.  We are all excited about the possibility.  IT will be 20 x 40 and I can envision summer family parties in their back yard.

This picture popped up from 8 years ago... I can't believe how little Andrew and Sophia are.



No comments: