Friday, March 20, 2020

Corona Videos

I survived this week by making little musical motif videos. 


I made 5 of them. It started out with Wayne and Laila participating then it was just me….( I needed to come up with a better bribe)


We performed in Don’t cry for me Quarantina-- a spook of Don’t Cry for me Argentina from Evita.



Old-ver- Who will Buy? - spoof of an old person wondering who will buy the tp and the sanitizer- me in a white wig and Laila singing, “Who will buy hand sanitizer?”



A spoof from Urine Town the Musical called   “It’s a privilege- T.P”



And then my brother sent me Covid lyrics to Memory from Cats that I had to do, because I got to dress up like a CAT!




I knocked one more out... because I had the costumes for Mamma Mia-- Quarantine time. I love the purple hair!






It's been silly, and stress relieving and fun....Now what to do next week?

No comments: