Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Oh what do you do in the summertime?


OH, What do I do in the Summertime, so I feel like it's summer? 
I sit at a pool atleast once a week.  It's how I grew up, it's how I grew my kids up and now I'm working the pool magic with my grands.  We had a great time today thanks to cousin Krystin and her Spanish Fork Pool.  We love the time we spend there.   My usual 1 hour drive to SF turned out to be 2 hours by the time I picked everyone up and had some emergency potty stops along the way.    the kids all played great together.  Alfie is a daredevil going off the big platform 20 feet high.  Sophia, Andrew and Alfie then jumped over and over again off the rock formation.  Tayla wanted to get in the action, so she became their coach and gave them high fives and thumbs up for all of their attempts. It was really sweet.  Lady just wanted me to hold her in the water.  It was a perfect summer day.
 




Tayla offering up a high five to Andrew for his great jump.




No comments: