Tuesday, February 5, 2019

consuming..and changing the world!

hmmm... I've been vegging out with 6 hours of  videos from Jody Moore for life coach school and 2 hours of an Agatha Christie mini series.   This has been a passive action snow-day.  I did set up some coaching appointments for later this week...so that's good and I'm looking forward to coaching tonight at 8:30 with a YSA.  I want to start a Tuesday coaching/teaching weekly with the YSA's and anyone they want to invite.  I just need to figure how to get the word out and make it beneficial to them because I know this would help me get better with all of this.  I want to teach mental and emotional health tools and goal setting and even weight loss for those who are interested. 
I really want to change the world! 
I want to teach and get friends, family and strangers to know how to have a better life by understanding that they are in charge of their thoughts and feelings and how they show up in the world and taking care of their own needs and that this is the most empowering position to have. 
I could stay in learning, consuming, passive action day after day because it's easier than putting myself out there and actually being a coach.
BUT
I've learned that life is a series of results-- and results all start with a thought!  Thoughts rule our world. 
My thought will be my result.
T= R
Thought:  I'm an amazing life coach who helps many people and earns 100K. 
This is what I'm putting out into the world and telling my brain and I know this result will happen.

No comments: