Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Consuming

My consuming brain is on fire.  I've consumed Netflix series  and Hallmark Christmas movies; every sugary morsel that a kind neighbor has dropped off for a Christmas  treat ---Wayne refuses because he is on a" keto I'm going to lose 20 pounds by our cruise" crusade-- but I have my own set of goals. One is to make sure the neighbors and their gifts are thanked.   I've consumed so many hours of Life coach school training, one podcast after another, one webinar and online class after another.    I've eaten and watched and listened til my mouth eyes and ears are numb.  But I'm not a quitter.

Now I need to move into creation mode...
Paint more
Write more
Act more
Dance more
but
consuming is easier.  It's passive.

I know I need to move into Massive action..but....

Movement will change my mood... I know this to be true . More walks, more talks, more zumba and yoga.

No comments: