Wednesday, December 19, 2018

2018 things

20 things I accomplished this year:
Went to the gym or walked with Si and Kathleen at least 3 times a week.
Started Life coach school
Did a good job with online organization with my Utah Online school class
Made Family Sunday dinners - at least 40 of them.
Cleaned out basement
Wrote a book
Supported YSA activities and Bishop Wayne
Organized closets
Wrote in my blog weekly-
Sent out 52 Welch week emails.
Loved on Laila- supported her in her work, school and life.  Let her have her journey
Prepared for, took and Passed my PRAXIS exam to certify as an Elementary teacher
Put on two successful Soul Sisters retreats in February and May.  Met so many amazing women.
Went to Paris with my love...truly the best trip we have ever taken.
Read/ listened to 20 books
Lost 25 lbs.
Reached out to friends and family
Got a new car
Moved Truman to Portland
Moved Monson and Lexi to Saratoga Springs


How do you feel when think about those accomplishments? 
I did some stuff!!!    I can see that I am all about connections, so true to my zodiac sign, my color code yellow/red and my enneagram 7/8.

What want to say to yourself about what you did? 
Good JOB!.  You can do hard and  plenty of fun things

What didn't work or didn't get done this year?
My eating plan...hard to stay away from flour and sugar... but I will manage my thoughts and do it better with more ease in 2019

What did I learn from this....?
I need to not be in a hurry.  Need to look at things from a big picture.  IF not getting results right now, don't abandon it..just be curious and move forward.

What story do I want to tell myself about this year?.... 2018 was the year of LEARNING

What is different about me today than who I was one year ago?
Soaked up teaching and learning from Brooke Castillo and Jody Moore with Life Coach school. Have new thoughts I am trying on.
Like the idea of winning or learning.  Like the curiosity part about myself and looking at my life with empathy.






No comments: