Tuesday, September 3, 2024

"B" date

 Labor Day Wayne and I went on our second alphabet date.  It was the letter B...So we had Bread for Breakfast, then loaded our Bikes up and went to Bark City (Park City)  to Bike around there. It was a gorgeous day.  I took my e-bike and Wayne was on his bike and we rode some great trails around the city starting in Kimball Junction.  


We took up clothes to change into-- and went over to the outlets to get cleaned up and then we had Birria tacos from the Border taco truck.

This sign was perfect for our "b" day


We went shopping, but only in stores that had a B in their name.... well I was shopping for Boots...so we did have to sneak into Merrell to get my hiking Boots.

Then home to watch movies in Bed, and more delicious Bread that Wayne makes.  He's working on cinnamon swirl and Jalepeno and cheese bread.  It was a great day! 

No comments: