Monday, August 29, 2022

Weekend fun

Wayne and Eric rode the Metric Century up in Cache Valley.  They started and ended in Richmond, Utah.   They wore their Mountain Orthopoedic Kits and wore their Blue TEAM ERIC bracelets in honor of our friend Eric Johnston who is fighting pancreatic cancer.  IT was a gorgeous day and a good ride.


Bob Farley, Wayne, Eric Belnap

We had the Belnap's annual U or U party.  We love to wear Red, celebrate Ute football, have a BBQ, gather with family and friends and sing some, "Utah Man am I."

Jackee Belnap, Pat and Mark Oberg

Elsie and Lady sporting their UTAH attire.

Kelon Oberg and Whyneere are you?
Melinda and Michelle Wood



Monson with his girls.


Jackee and Ben Belnap running the food.



Me and Brady Bentley...both Stag at the PROM.

My niece Liz Bentley turned 40 and threw herself a PROM! 
Blake and Liz Bentley, Me with Kirsten Smith- Bre's sister in the same fabric, and Dancing with Savannah is a RIOT!  

Liz rented out a space in Farmington and had a black tie affair which always speaks to me because I got to wear my glitter gown again that I got for the Brazilian wedding.  The place was all decked out with a giant charcuterie board , fun drinks, treats and a birthday cake… a background that said PROM for pictures, and a dance floor with great 90’s music!  I loved dancing with some of the Bentley bunch.





No comments: