Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentines round up


 I LOVE this quote ...and I really think this is what's ailing our world... not enough love for others.  We are divided and disconnected ( which is totally Satan's plan) and not helping each other, being an ally, supporting and coming together just because we are fellow human travelers.   

Today is Valentine's day..and I love this day of friendship!  That's what they call it in Spanish countries... Day of Friendship.  Now that's nice.   

This gorgeous pink sunrise greeted me for a very Happy Pink filled day. 
Poppy had a little dance class review today.  It's fun to watch Poppy learn and grow and take instruction and try to remember things. She isn't graceful or any of the things that older ballerinas are..but you have to start somewhere and she is very happy to be there dancing, spinning and trying to skip.  Fun fact: Miss Joan is Poppy's teacher and she was also Laila's ballet teacher.  It feels good to come full circle here. Joan Bowles is so patient and sweet to all of the children.  
We made Valentine's last night with Alfie and Poppy while the Superbowl was playing.  We got out all of my random craft supplies and with no rules, just made what ever.  It was fun!  Alfie made a man with a button in the middle of his chest and a chenille stem pipe cleaner heart with eyes and a mouth.  
Poppy went all out with pom poms and coloring and eys and streamers.  She had a riot with the glue.  
Truman came and brought all of his charcuterie skills to the party.  He and Wayne went shopping for all of the cheeses, meats, crackers, grapes, berries, dark chocolate, pickles...and delicious creative jams.   It was a special treat.   
Truman has a fun new job with Meredith of Real Housewives of Salt Lake. He's her personal assistant dealing with social media and PR and so many things he doesn't know anything about...but is so willing to learn.  I'm really proud of him. 
George is growing and is a smiley chunky monkey.  He has cut his first tooth.  We have taken to calling him Geo.
Addison made Grandma Butters epic Ginger Creams - heart-shaped.  We all devoured these.  

I love my valentine of 45 years.  He knows me sooooo well.  He's my knight in shining armor- always fighting my battles with me, my spiritual superhero, my playful pup, my boyfriend.  He's just the best and I'm so grateful to go through this life and beyond with him.  

Wayne had toe surgery and is trying to recover but is so dizzy currently..probably not enough sleep, and who knows why sometimes he is dizzier than other times.   

Oh and the LA Rams won the Superbowl this year...2022.



No comments: