Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wanee and Worry


This is beautiful Wanee, my MIL and everyone’s Grandma Welch. She is a treasure.I am honored to be her bonus daughter. ๐Ÿ˜ Wanee sits outside in her front yard every day waiting for someone to stop by, walk by, drive by and visit with her. Pre-Covid when she felt lonely she would get in her car and drive to Smith’s to talk to people. Friendly faces at a grocery store really helped her stay out of her funk. She doesn’t have that any more. ๐Ÿ˜ž Wanee is a self proclaimed worrier. I tell her life’s too short for that. She doesn’t quite believe me. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ When I feel worrying thoughts come up I remember that…God has already worked out what I’m worried about. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผWorry has never changed any thing and it takes me out of my good, loving energy. Worry is like punching myself in the face thinking this will help those I’m worrying about. I end up with a bruised face and my worried-over -people, or what’s happening in the world just keeps doing what it’s doing. I have no control over it. ๐Ÿคช Now I’m more aware of my thoughts and my power to move out of worry and into trust. It takes practice, but it’s totally worth it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ God has already worked out what You’re worried about.

No comments: