Sunday, August 13, 2017

9 to 5 pics


Having a riot performing in " 9 to 5 the Musical"   with some of my favorite people...or soon to be favorite people.  Jana Plowman plays Judy and Aly Sweeney plays Doralee to my Violet and we have a blast every night.


We have strung up the boss with the garage door opener so we can take over the office.

I think I have killed the boss with rat poison so we go in disguise to the hospital to check it out.

I'm singing " this old gal is one of the Boys"  A day dream about being the first female CEO

A snow white nightmare about mixing up a potion to feed to my boss

The moment I realize I actually did poison my boss with rat poison....

It's a crazy show and i just love it.  There are few lead parts as one gets older and I'm feeling this...so I want to enjoy this ride while I can.  I love theatre and I love performing.















No comments: